To ensure you receive your trees in the best condition for a successful start we:
- Aim to minimise the time between lifting and you receiving the plants.
- Pack your trees thoroughly with protective packaging with the roots kept moist.
- Include with your delivery a leaflet providing planting and cultural advice.
- Collection is welcome by arrangement.
Once arranged all deliveries are made by next day carrier. We always try to contact you to arrange a convenient date and you do not necessarily have to be in if you have a safe place to leave the carton.
Fruit trees are lengthy items. They are packed and delivered in 1.8m long cartons.
Carriage – £17.00
5+ – £19.50
10+ – £22.00
Carriage costs apply to England & Wales.
There is a small supplement of £2.50 for deliveries to:
- Scotland south of a line from Glasgow across to Perth & Dundee
- Cornwall – postcodes TR & PL. Deliveries destined for the Isles of Scilly can be delivered to Penzance harbourside.
- certain areas of Wales – Powys & Dyfed – postcodes HR3&5, LD, SY10, SY15-25 and SA14-73
Deliveries to mainland North Scotland & Highlands – postcodes AB, IV1-39, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-41 & 49 and the Isle of Wight will be charged a £15 supplement.
For deliveries to Scottish islands please contact us. We use a next day carrier service (north Scotland 2/3 days). The carrier service is excellent but we are not responsible for any delays caused by them.
We will not deliver to Northern Ireland from 1 January 2021 until we are clear about post Brexit arrangements concerning plant deliveries.
We do not deliver to the IOM or the Channel Isles.
We do not make money on deliveries. They are sent at cost. The bulk of the price is the carrier cost. The further they have to take the delivery the more they charge hence unfortunately having to apply supplements.