Fruit trees from Walcot Organic Nursery
The fruit tree nursery has been established to grow organic fruit trees for sale suitable for all situations from small gardens to traditional orchards. We grow a wide selection of
- Apples – dessert, culinary, cider & colourful crab apples.
- Pears suitable for growing in most parts of the UK.
- Plums & Gages of all sorts that ripen between July and September
- a selection of Damsons that ripen through September
- attractive quinces with their large golden fruits
- dessert cherries many grown on a dwarfing rootstock
- a range of fruit bushes & raspberry canes to compliment the trees grown.
Located in the Vale of Evesham, Worcestershire we aim to offer a wide selection of fruit trees and to assist customers in making their choice in planting. With Cherries ripening from late June and some apples being able to be stored well into the following year fruit from the varieties we grow can be available nearly all year round.
All fruit trees are dispatched bare rooted from late November until early April while dormant, the best time for planting. Though we deliver mail order by carrier the majority of our orders, collection is welcomed.
*** We are updating the website to reflect what will be available winter 2020/21, supplying from late November. Some ranges of trees including pears & cherries will be made available through June as we become more certain of their growth. If you order now we will acknowledge and be in contact in October to take payment. ***