We have grown a fresh crop of fruit trees for sale that are available from late November through to late March while dormant.
Fruit trees from Walcot Organic Nursery
The nursery has been established to grow organic fruit trees for sale suitable for all situations from small gardens to traditional orchards. We grow a wide selection of
- Apples – dessert, culinary, cider & colourful crab apples.
- Pears suitable for growing in most parts of the UK.
- Plums & Gages of all sorts that ripen between July and September
- a selection of Damsons that ripen through September
- attractive quinces with their large golden fruits
- a range of fruit bushes & raspberry canes to compliment the trees grown.
- a selection of rootstocks for small scale grafting projects
- available bare rooted when dormant from late November to March
Located in the Vale of Evesham, Worcestershire we aim to offer a wide selection of fruit trees for sale and to assist customers in making their choice in planting. We wish that customers have success with their fruit trees and provide information on the website and as literature to develop their trees after planting.
With some plums ripening from July, Pears from August and some apples not picked until late October, with planning and a place to store fruit can be available for a large part of the year. Many will be varieties that you will never find in any shop but what you acn enjoy fresh from the tree!
For the trees to be organic they have to be certified. Our Certification body is the Soil Association. We work within their standards which are often above the minimum and be inspected annually.
All fruit trees are dispatched bare rooted from late November until late March while dormant, the best time for planting. Though we deliver by carrier the majority of our orders, collection is welcomed.