Fruit trees from Walcot Organic Nursery
The fruit tree nursery has been established to grow organic fruit trees for sale suitable for all situations from small gardens to traditional orchards.
- ApplesA wide selection of apple trees for sale. Dessert, culinary & cider on a variety of rootstocks to suit all situations that can be picked and eaten from August until well into the following year.
- Plums, Gages & DamsonsPlums are ready between late July and September. Though Victoria is deservedly the most popular there are many other excellent varieties. Have a look at our wide choice of varieties.
- PearsA carefully chosen selection of Pears that perform well in the UK and offered on two rootstocks. Also a collection of Perry Pear varieties grown on a vigorous rootstock
- CherriesCherries we have for sale are grown on a dwarfing rootstock for ease of picking and protection with some varieties becoming available as a result of recent advances in commercial growing.
- Crab ApplesExcellent for pollination these Crab apples fruit well producing good sized fruits ideal for jellies and wildlife. Ornamental aswell.
- Fruit BushesChoose from a selection of Blackcurrants, Redcurrants, Whitecurrant , Gooseberries and Raspberry canes.
Located in the Vale of Evesham, Worcestershire we aim to offer a wide selection and to assist customers in making their choice in planting fruit trees. All are dispatched bare rooted from late November until April while dormant. Though we deliver mail order by carrier the majority of our orders, collection is welcomed.
*** ROOTSTOCKS FOR SALE ***
We have apple rootstocks for sale. Limited quantities from our own layering beds. Ideal for home grafting. Can be included with your order or sent seperately. Collection welcome.